The Panasonic ES-LT41-K Arc3 is a sub $100 electric foil shaver that doesn’t disappoint when it comes to getting a great shave every morning. This cordless wet/dry features an adaptive foil head that pivots cleanly over every curve of your face, while Panasonic’s feature “Nanotech” blades leave no stubble behind whatsoever.
The sexy matte black and silver case is made with fashion and ergonomic function in mind, and is still easy to hang onto even when using the shaver in the shower. All in all, this shaver is an excellent value for those who’re a little put off by pricier Arc3 and Arc4 shavers that offer more features, but also a much higher price tag.
Let’s take a look at how the ES-LT41-K gets the job done so well:
High Speed Linear Motor
This feature on the ES-LT41-K is a bit of a sacrifice over later models in the Arc3 and later Arc4 lineup. The ES-LT41-K has a 13,000 cuts-per-minute (CPM) motor driving its tri-bladed heads. This is more than adequate for most beard types to get a fast and irritation-free shave.
However, with all that said, while this is speed offers comfort far beyond what the typical 10,000 CPM units out there do, men with extra thick beards might want to step up to a higher-powered Arc3 or Arc4 with the faster 14,000 CPM motor inside.
High Performance Heads
Panasonic has been refining the head design on their foil shavers for decades now. This brings you, the customer, right into the fold when it comes to getting a clean, close, irritation-free shave every time you use one of their shavers. These wet/dry heads are made for use with lotions and foams, while the built in sonic vibration mode helps to agitate every nook and cranny inside the heads clean while holding the shaver under running water.
The ES-LT41-K Arc3 is now a few years old, but it still includes Panasonic’s Multi-Fit Arc foil technology; 3 ultra thin stainless steel foils layered on top of each other in a special cross-hatched configuration to ensure no stubble can escape the blades inside. This special design gives all Arc3 and Arc4 shavers the ability to shave in a side-to-side, as well as an up-and-down motion very effectively.
Just below the foils sit the Japanese designed 30-degree Nanotech blades. Nanotech are rated among the world’s sharpest and most durable razor blades. Their 30-degree design allows them to work flawlessly with the foils to clip stubble right at skin level without causing irritation. The ES-LT41-K can handle beards of up to 7 days growth without issue, making it far superior to most foil shavers out there.
Amazing Battery Life
Big savings come from buying a less fancy shaver like this ES-LT41-K. You’re saving hundreds of dollars over more expensive models by opting out of features like the 4-head design of the Arc4’s, while also saving plenty of dough by not getting a charging/cleaning station with your purchase.
The other great savings that will make a lot of men really happy is the battery life. The built in battery inside this shaver takes about an hour to charge from empty, but that’s not all that’s great about the battery. Most men will enjoy a battery life that extends beyond just a few shaves like the higher powered Arc3’s and Arc4’s out there.
On average, one can expect to get around 10 – 13 complete shaves out of each charge. As with all Panasonic’s current shavers, the battery keeps the motor running strong until the very last bit of juice is used up.
Other Handy Features
• As a bonus, and yet another feature that’s true of most all Panasonic shavers today, the ES-LT41-K Arc3 includes universal voltage for hassle-free travel anywhere in the world.
• A travel lock dial is included to prevent the shaver from coming on while in transit, ensuring that you’re not left with a dead shaver just before that all-too-important business meeting of a lifetime.
• A 10-point LCD readout tells you exactly how much power you have left during and in between shaving sessions, displaying power levels in percentages of 10 (ie., 90, 80, 70, etc.)
• The pop-out trimmer on all Panasonic shavers have a reputation for being ultra-precise – great for detail work around the sideburns, goatee and mustache areas.
• Sonic vibration mode is perfect for keeping your shaver clean at all times with a quick rinse under the sink, while saving big bucks on the initial purchase of a cleaning station and continued expense of buying cleaning solution packets.
• The ergonomic handle is lightweight, yet not so light you can’t feel it in your hands (7.1 oz), while the textured rubber grips on the handle make it hard for the ES-LT41-K to slip out of your hands when wet.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK PRICE & REVIEWS ON AMAZON
Closing Thoughts on the ES-LT41-K
The ES-LT41-K is an excellent shaver, with the potential to last for several years when it’s well cared for. With Arc3 and Arc4 being the standard lineup for Panasonic now, replacement heads are easy and affordable to buy online and in select stores that sell these shavers. Also, maintenance is super easy with the wet/dry functionality and sonic vibration feature offered.
Considering the long battery life, powerful linear motor, and 3 floating foil heads with ultra sharp and durable Nanotech blades within this shaver, the ES-LT41-K needs to top the list of any budget-minded individual looking for an exceptional shave.